The test analyst will be responsible for developing test cases, automated test scripts, performing system and integration testing across front and back-end platforms to ensure the delivery of quality products.
✉ [email protected]
- Work with the team to design, create and implement manual and automated tests for Bluechain products
- Perform test analysis across multiple platforms (Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android)
- Work with other test analysts to drive new technologies that can assist in improving the quality and reliability of Bluechain products
- Document and evaluate test results to identify defects
- Support the development team in designing testable code through verification
- Enjoy being hands on in the code and driving quality
- Highly curious about our product and user behaviour
- Have worked in agile and scrum methodologies
- Significant experience in mobile and automation testing
- Proven experience in testing product and platform within a highly scalable data-rich environment
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, unit testing etc.
- Working knowledge of AWS, SQL, TestRail
- Experience with API integration tests and scripting
- Worked in one or more of the following – payment/payment gateway, CRM platforms